- Anti-bacterial Filter is a hydrophobic filters located in-line between the suction collection bottle and inlet suction housing.
- Hydrophobic, microporous membrane of 99.97% filter efficiency 0.3 micron particles at 40LPM which filters air with maximum efficiency while helping block the flow of aqueous fluids and aerosol contaminants.
- Filters are available with 1/8 NPT male pipe thread on one end to connect to most any vacuum regulator and a 1/4 in., hose barb for connection of vacuum tubing.
- Meet with virtually any suction regulator
- Very easy installation and replacement
- Connections: 1/8” Male NPT x ¼” Hosebarb or ¼” Hosebarb x ¼” Hosebarb
- 0.45 micron filter media is available: 1. To reach 40SLPM at 720mmHg prior to filter contamination 2. "stop liquid” up to 720 mmHg.
- Customized size is available